Thursday, December 3, 2009

Slow down, you're fertilizing too fast

Since we talked about braking systems today, let me recommend this site on regenerative braking for you. There's plenty more on braking on HowStuffWorks, which is in my opinion one of the best websites that explain and popularize technology.

Pawcio couldn't find English words for "wrzucać na bieg jałowy", and neither could I in the lesson, but I ran it through Google tonight. I think the best answer is "to shift to neutral gear", but you may disagree. Another expression I found is "to idle your car", but you have to verify it for me. Two articles on idling your car are here and here.

Other things you may want to remember:
1. Styrofoam is good for thermal insulation.
2. Pottery can be made of clay.
3. Bricks are fired in a kiln (piec przemysłowy), metals are smelted in a blast furnace.
4. There are wooden planks and wooden beams.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers